This accessibility statement applies to the Citizens Advice Torridge, North, Mid & West Devon website.
This website is run by Citizens Advice Torridge, North, Mid & West Devon. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. You should be able to:
- easily understand our content
- view images and multimedia – including videos, animations and audio
- read text with good colour contrast
- skip to main content using a keyboard
How accessible this website is
We know parts of this website aren’t fully accessible, for example:
- some pages have poor colour contrast
- some labels and error messages aren’t clear what they relate to
- some buttons aren’t correctly identified
- some pages and forms don’t work well when zoomed in
- some pages and forms can’t be accessed or navigated with a keyboard
- some images and icons are missing alt text
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, you can ask by using one of the contact methods on Ways to Access Advice. We’ll consider your request and get back to you.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, you can tell us by using one of the contact methods on Ways to Access Advice.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
Citizens Advice Torridge, North, Mid & West Devon is contactable for people who can’t hear or speak on the phone with a textphone service via Relay UK – 18001 then 0800 144 8884.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We are in the process of assessing each page on our site to identify and solve accessibility issues highlighted by tools such as https://wave.webaim.org.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 24 November 2021.
This website was last tested from 24 November 2021. Using tools such as https://wave.webaim.org to help assess our site’s WCAG 2.1 compatibility.